The Jewish General Hospital’s Users Committee is an elected committee made up of patients and family members of patients.
The mandate of the Users Committee is:
The Users Committee is specially formed to assist you, the users, of this hospital.
- Informing users of their rights and obligations
- Fostering the improvement of the quality of living conditions
- Assessing the degree of satisfaction of users with regard to the services obtained from the hospital
- Defending the common rights and interests of the users
- Accompanying and assisting a user in any action
For further information please contact the Users Committee:
Tel.: 514-340-8222, extension 3090
Notice of election by acclamation