How to reach us
Main office phone: 514 340-8255
Fax: 514 340-8605
3755 Côte-Sainte-Catherine Rd.
Pavilion E, Room E-730.1 Montreal, Qc. H3T 1E2
JGH Hope & Cope Wellness Centre / Lou's House
Phone: 514 340-3616
4635 Côte Ste. Catherine Rd Montreal, Qc. H3W 1M1
Since 1981, Hope & Cope has responded to the psychosocial needs of cancer patients and their caregivers and has been recognized nationally and internationally for excellence and innovation in cancer care.
Hope & Cope is recognized as an important adjunct to the JGH Oncology Department, which is renowned for excellence in patient care, teaching and research. It offers comprehensive and innovative programs that meet a variety of needs. All services are free of charge and include:
- One-to-one peer counselling
- Self-help groups: up to 20 different groups at any given time
- Hospital visiting
- Strong and visible presence in the Oncology Clinic and the Radiotherapy Department
- A comprehensive palliative care and bereavement program
- A fully stocked library and resource centre
- Public education and awareness programs
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Physical activities, including fitness, yoga, qi gong, tai chi, walking group and more...
- Think Smart, Live Well: workshops that teach coping skills
- Nutrition: cooking classes, lectures, weight loss after treatment
- Creative classes such as Open Art Studio and Voices of Hope Choir